Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Freeman Dyson

Freeman Dyson is a wonderfully curious and intelligent mathematician. His intelligence has allowed him to come to understand or get some pretty good ideas of what his curiosities have brought to his mind, especially those of the universe, nature, and the metaphysical. I really enjoyed the fact that his intelligence keeps him seeking the unknown, but his humility keeps him in wonder and awe at the very thing he seems to understand better than many others. His idea of God, not based on theology or doctrine or beliefs, has come from his very studies which have allowed him to think of many ways God needs to exist to explain the unfathomable.

His open-mindedness, not like the religious or scientific die-hards, hasn't impeded the openness to his thoughts, and I think this is what I liked most about him. The evolutionists are so Darwinized that they cannot think outside the box of evolution beginning from nothing, when we can never really know. His openness has allowed him to bring new ideas of maybe a partial evolution, after there was some type of stability on the earth. These ideas, which make more sense than most of the bizarre theories of Big Bang gurus, suggests what seems more reasonable and logical. If it all began at the Big Bang or from one step above nothing, and as evolution took place we adapted to our environment (not vice-versa as ID suggests), I beg the answer to why no other life form has survived on any of the other planets? Or anywhere else that we have voyaged? If evolution were true it should be true that other life forms would have survived on other planets because they too adapted to their environment and became stronger and stronger. Would it not?

If I am way off, or if there are answers to these questions someone let me know. Until then, I will continue with my ideas and beliefs...I probably will continue if I hear the answers anyway.

No comments: